- Python programming
- C programming
- Data structures
- Numbered, with different domains having a different number of levels.
- Each level is designed to be around BLANK many hours of work (depending on your background and how quickly you pick it up).
- Each level assumes completion of the previously numbered level.
- A package that adds up to CS 500, and similarly for CS 501, 151, 201, 202
- Borrow heavily from materials, readings, videos from the courses we are running.
- As much as possible use existing resources. The value of the training is in providing the framework, evaluation, and a guide.
- Auto-graded quizes, quiz questions regularly updated/changed.
- Auto-graded program output, programs regularly updated/changed.
- Final interview.
What is Included in the Price
- Access to training materials, training assignments/quizzes, auto-graded quizzes, auto-graded program output.
- BLANK many chances at the final interview (required for officially completing/passing the training).
- For US residents only - help/assistance using Microsoft Teams.
- Fee per training level is BLANK.
- One Microsoft Team for content and communication.
- Separate Microsoft Team for help/assistance (US residents only).
- Auto-graded quiz questions hosted securely off of the CS server.
- Registration/payment from a system used by Community Engagement / ...
- Those who complete the appropriate package can use their completion of the training program to apply for Prior Learning Assessment for the given course.
- This is for enrolled students, students are charged 25% of the tuition of the course for an evaluation, and the evaluation can include an additional "challenge exam". The challenge exam would be selections from the final interview from the training levels that were completed by the student.
- More details on the process are at https://www.indstate.edu/services/testing/departmental-examsassessment-prior-learning