- Skills-oriented - able to do a specific thing / solve a specific kind of problem
- Problem of the day/week - some public, separate ones used for certifying
- Evaluation - auto-checked problems of the day/week, final interview
- Solution submission - results of running program, just put into a form; their source code, which won't need to be checked unless to verify
Skills combine and vocab+, to give "", "" combine to give course credit! What is "" called?
Skills, achievements, levels, roles, certification.
- play computer (arithmetic, strings, functions, lists, loops, nested loops)
- run the data structure (array [sorted / unsorted], linked list [singly / doubly linked], binary tree [non-balancing, AVL/red-black], hash table [buckets / probing], heap)
- Python Programming - basic, intermediate
- Linux Use - basic, intermediate
- Discrete Mathematics - basic, intermediate
- Data Structures - basic, intermediate
- Algorithms - basic, intermediate
Sources of info...
- Curated from publicly available sources, put into an outline to meet the goals
- Khan Academy CSP
- Docker image with everything needed, all runs on their system